Thursday, 17 July 2014

Pick of the Sales: Asda Chelsea Boots


Hiya everyone

Before we went on holiday we were in Asda and I happened to stumble across these boots sat in the sale section all on their own.  I actually bought these boots at full price earlier in the year but I took them back as the size 5 was too big and they did not have a 4!  When I saw these I was so happy as they happened to be a size 4 and they fit like a dream, 

I really love these boots they are comfy and stylish and for £10 they look pretty good.











These boots look nice with bare legs, opaque tights or denim.

I feel like I have not done a haul post in a while but I have got a collective haul coming very soon.

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I really like them! Great bargain!
    Oooh and What is it 5 is up for your delectation, esp since you got the last one right!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to find a lonely sales item that fits me like a glove! I guess those are comfy as well. I love chelsea boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous, what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it must have been fate Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are really cute and are sure to get worn to death once autumn comes around!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx