Last month I was awarded the Liebster Award by the lovely
Share 11 things about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you.
Choose 11 other blogs to nominate.
Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers that were nominated.
Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog
1. What winter holidays do you celebrate, if any?
2. What is your favourite thing about these winter holidays (or just winter)?
I love being with my loved ones and time off work.
3. What is your least favourite thing about winter holidays (or just winter)?
The panic on the highstreet and the crowds.
4. Are you ever afraid of burning your mouth on hot beverages?
No, I have been called 'Asbestos mouth' before!
5. What's the most overrated thing about winter?
I think Christmas is sometimes overrated and so commercialised now.
6. What's the most underrated thing about winter?
The sunny cold crisp mornings, my favourite type of weather!
7. Do you actually like the cold weather? What's "cold" to you?
I do like cold weather but I hate grey clouds, wind and rain...thats just horrible weather. I love it when its freezing cold but sunny.
8. If you could visit one place in the winter, where would it be?
I would love to visit New York in winter.
9. What's the coldest weather you've been in?
I cannot remember really I think in England its pretty much cold most of the time!
10. Have you ever seen snow? What is your favorite snowy memory?
I have been in snow in the UK but my best memories of snow was when I went skiing in Austria many years ago with my ex boyfriend. Austria is so breathtaking and picturesque, however I am not a good skier and I had to make myself fall over to stop!!!
11. Did you ever believe in Santa Claus? When did you stop?
Yes I did but it stopped when I caught my parents eating and drinking the food I had left out for Santa Claus! They did not know I had snuck downstairs...ha ha!
I choose to tag:
These are the 11 questions. Please let me know if you do this so I can read your answers.
1) Have you already broken a new years resolution?
2) Did you celebrate on new years eve?
3) Do you worry about what the New Year will bring?
4) Are you booking a holiday sometime soon and where too?
5) Was 2013 a good/bad year for you?
6) If you could buy one thing now with £20.00 what would it be?
7) If you could buy one thing now for £500.00 what would it be?
8) What month is your birthday?
9) Have you ever been to Devon/Cornwall?
10) Have you got a best friend and why are they your best friend?
11) Do you like your job?