Friday, 25 May 2012

Outfit post - Ditsy & Denim




It was casual clothes day at work and as it was boiling I decided to wear my ittle H&M floral dress.

Denim Waistcoat - Primark
Ruffle frill dress - H&M
Pink Peep toes - Yumi

I am loving this gotgeous weather I just hope its stays a couple of months....wishful thinking!

I work in a lovely part of the city and its so nice to see everyone in the park today and some people were having a BBQ.

I thought I would leave you with one of my favourite songs it always reminds me of summer and holidays. I love the sound of the seagulls in this video.  Whenever I listen to the song I can picture being on the beach and being really happy.  I am a real beach babe I feel most relaxed when at the beach I can just smell the sea and hear the waves crashing...its so relaxing.





Have a lovely weekend ladies

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. My brother used to play that Don Henley song constantly when it first came out, takes me right back!
    Lovely outfit, the denim waistcoat is gorgeous. Enjoy the sun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress. Glad you are enjoying the weather, it's lovely isn't it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song! Cute dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, love the floral dress :)
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty outfit for the lovely weather.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the denim over your dress. Why don't I do this?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Floral and denim is such a winning combo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love wearing denim with maxi dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx