Sorry I was given this award by a while ago by the lovely Jo of http://plymouthbarbie.blogspot.com/
but I never got around to doing it.
Thanks so much for the award Jo x
Rules are simple: Link it back to the one who sent it to you and then pass it on to 8 people. Also, I have to write 15 random things about yourself.
1) I am a shopaholic
2) I am currently unemployed but looking for a job
3) I love all animals but I have a real affinity with elephants and dolphins. I am always on the lookout for elephant artefacts for the home.
4) Mike and I have been married 8 years next week.
5) I once lived in a hotel as my parents owned a hotel.
6) We had two fires at the hotel and one where we nearly all could have died. It was late in the evening and the dog kept looking up the stairs and barking. My dad went to investigate, something he would not have done if Sabre had not been barking, he then smelt burning. We called the fire brigade and it was dealt with but if we had all gone to bed and left it then the fire officer said we probably would have been killed unless the smoke alarms has woken us.
7) I used to be a massive Girls Aloud fan and Kimberly was always and still is my favourite in that band. I am not so much of a fan now.
8) I met Mike when I was 10 and he was 14 as our mums knew each other. I moved 300 odd miles away a few years after our first meeting and then we met again out of the blue when I happened to move back to Bristol and got a job where he worked. I was 22 and he was 26. Neither of us actually knew at that time that we had met before and that our mums knew each other...how weird! I do think we were met to be together although we have had our ups and downs.
9) I had a sister called Jane who died at 10 days old of cot death...I often think of her, she would have been 45 now.
10) I never wear trousers I actually have only 2 pairs of trousers.
11) I never wear trainers except for the gym.
12) I love hair slides and I actually have so many its impossible to wear them all. Maybe I should wear a different hair slide/hairband each day and actually wear them all!
13) I did ballet, tap and modern dancing when I was young. I was also in a dance troupe when I was a kid and used to enter competitions.
14) I have under active thyroid for about 5 years now and will be on medication for the rest of my life. I had a scan recently and was told my thyroid has shrunk and basically no longer functions! eek
15) I love anything pretty and girly (as if you could not guess)!
I tag the following blogs: